Thursday, May 16, 2013

Book Review: Coyote Heat (SEALs on Fire #1) Desiree Holt.

Synopsis: Miguel “Coyote” Cruz is happy to join his SEAL Team Arapaho teammates for a wild weekend at Key West. After all, they just came off a particularly tough mission and Coyote is ready to let it all hang out. The love ‘em and leave ‘em Cruz sees the female population of the tourist town as a veritable banquet for him. The last thing he expects is to meet a woman who gives new meaning to hot sex but who also singes his heart. What’s a no-commitment SEAL to do?

The Nerd Rambles: I like this one. I like this one a lot. In fact this book and Aiden's book are tied for my favorite as of right now. I have four more in this series to read. I like that Cori has a past, and it takes her a while to trust Coyote to even open up to him on a personal (rather than just sex) level. I like that Coyote, the alpha male who loves and leaves and doesn't seem to care too much about emotions is gobsmacked and hooked because Cori doesn't take any of his bologna. They communicate with each other, which is another aspect of their blossoming relationship that I like. This one cuts off short, but I didn't mind it as much. I want to know more about these two, as their chemistry is amazing.

Jonsein for Action (SEALs on Fire #3)
Dagger's Edge (SEALs on Fire)

Rating:
★★★★☆
Total Length:
Not given.

Available Format: Kindle, epub
Publication Date: 2012 (Wild Rose Press)
Author's Page: Desiree Holt on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment